I cannot even begin to explain how excited I am to be off work for a whole week. My job can be mentally and emotionally draining and by April I am in desperate NEED of a break. I have been planning how I will spend my week. It's so nice to have freedom. I'm often so tired after work that I feel like doing nothing more than collapsing and unfortunately I need more than a Saturday to accomplish things around the house and have time to do the things that I WANT to do!
So, I have decided that I'm going to do some things that I WANT to do this week. Yesterday I got a haircut and highlight and spent forever in Macy's getting samples at the fragrance counter for a new Spring/Summer scent! Love it :) I'm meeting up with some friends, one of which lives a couple hours away, that I rarely see. I'm going to attempt to take the ugly border off the walls of our guest room. I'll have to take before and after pics, because it is seriously ugly in there! Y'all will have to see the "before" to appreciate the "after". Of course, I'll also have to spend some time visiting my family and doing a little shopping.
I LOVE SPRING BREAK!!!! Perhaps after relaxing for a week, I'll be able to make it through the next 7 weeks of school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment